LIVE IS AN ADVENTURE

I think by traveling you can better appreciate yourself and the different cultures of the world... Enjoy life all around the world. To share with many people with different way of living. To love. To dance with the birds and sing with the wind....

Travelling brings color to my life. I'm travelling for the joy...
"...there is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path" - Morpheus

I am not good at writing but I want to share the adventure in my journey, but I have a lot of photo trips. Let the pictures are going to tell you about this trip ;)

Not only for the destinations, but it's about the journeys...
when you are traveling the time should be yours.

Some in my blog is using Indonesian, If you do not understand Indonesian you can use "Google Translate" at the top left of this blog. I hope this blog can be useful ...


DILARANG MENGAMBIL atau COPY PHOTO-PHOTO DALAM BLOG INI TANPA IJIN!
Maaf, halaman yang Anda cari di blog ini tidak ada.
Maaf, halaman yang Anda cari di blog ini tidak ada.

Musim Semi Rasa Winter di Dolomites

Dari keindahan alam, laut mediterania hingga bangunan-bangunan kuno peninggalan sejarah, Italia memang merupakan salah satu negara te...